Since Bening Financial was founded in 1974, we've served as advocates for businesses, families, and individuals who require financial, insurance, and advisory services including:
- Providing innovative financial strategies to help business attract, reward and retain key employees;
- Customizing term, variable and universal life insurance plans to meet specific business or family needs;
- Reviewing existing life insurance plans in light of the recent market conditions and product enhancements;
- Formulating a plan to provide stable income through retirement years;
- Coordinating group and individual disability insurance coverage for income replacement and buy/sell agreements;
- Enhancing value and simplifying the servicing of existing 401(k) plans, defined benefit plans and rollover IRAs;
- Recommending asset allocation strategies using personal risk tolerance profiles combined with a broad range of investment options;
- Evaluating and recommending appropriate use of tax favored fixed and variable annuities to meet future income objectives.
We thank you for taking time to learn more about Bening Financial. After you’ve had an opportunity to browse our website, we encourage you to take the next step and contact us for specific wealth-building and risk-minimizing strategies to meet your individual needs, goals, and dreams.
Lastly, before you go, you won't want to miss seeing the article written by Ray and published in Life Insurance Selling magazine. Ray and Steve Parrish, National Advanced Solution Consultant for The Principal, wrote a compelling article on Key Person Insurance.
Raymond L. Bening Duke Reichardt